Today we went bandung to find teeth..
And guess what? I just bought one teeth..And it costs me Rm15 for one..
they get the teeth for free and sell to us so expensive just because we really need it~
Sad lor~
Im still so scare of 2moro!!!
And one more purpose we went bandung..
is our lovely turtle, komoyo goin back to malaysia as her sister is getting married~
this make us talk about our wedding in future~
I cant imagine hows my wedding leh~ hopefully will be nice la~
And i bought donuts~ love donuts~
But i dunno why I got back my appettite after back to indonesia~
In malaysia, i dont feel like eating anything even i miss the food~
I will eat and couldnt finish it, in the end, my bro gonna finished it all~
haha~

only two of us sitting at the back of the car~ hooray~
Im lying down as im pening-pening already~
love my new watch~hehe^^
No comments:
Post a Comment