We went bandung on monday just to get our micromotor~
super expensive~ rm1000+ for 1 machine~
Luckily i share with my roommate~But i need to get one more within half a year~ great job~=.=
Next time I will post and let u guys see whats is actually a micromotor~
And we actually went to buy presents for my friends too~
SOOOO many human beings' birthday in this semester~
Im gonna broke GG-ly~ T^T
So, we went to IP(Istana Plaza) for lunch and Chatime~ my request la~hehe~

I look like a mouse in this pic~ hehe~


My chatime leh~ so miss it~ ^^
then we had our lunch~ I spent Rp79k for this meal and transport~ is just almost Rm 28.5~
Erm,for me is already so expensive la~ hehe~
But we not really concentrate to the food~ We are more to photo shooting section~
Photo here and there non-stop~ haha~
pretty komo and shobo~~
I actually like this pic~ We looks so elegant~woohoo~
And super alot of photo shooting in front of mcdonalds' red wall~
Which made alot of people watching at us~
we didnt mean to take pic at first, it is because of the driver had lost somewhere~~~

Then, we went to PVJ(paris van java) for the presents~ We couldnt get the first thing we want to get for them, so we changed to second choices~
the presents we chose are so nice and suits them~ I really hope they will like it~
I will post it after their birthday passed~ ^^
and we tried some dresses for ourselves too~ Just for fun~

Sooyoong's dress is a disaster~ But she didnt try for herself la..Is somebody ask her to try it on~ Haha!
this also i like~ so elegant right?
I didnt buy neither~ Omo~
Can see some of my scars on my leg~ i wonder when they(the scars) want to leave my leg alone~ Haiz....
The whole journey, I actually have only one thing in my mind.
My little tummy wants to show herself in all of my pictures that day~ Omo~
I no more image already~
I need to diet~
Shoot la~ Nevermind, I will still be COOL~Haha...
And lastly, thanks sooyoong for the camera~orelse we have no nice camera to take pictures~ ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment