Wednesday, March 14, 2012

miclifeisgreat- skype friend~

As im in Indonesia and my friends are all in Malaysia, so i can only contact my friend through facebook and skype~ Im not really into skype these days as the line super bad~

that day, i was so tired so do her~ she is sitting on her bed talking about her story and I just lying on my bed listening to her story~
She was so excited telling me her story which i thought is got somebody go after her~ haha~ ^^
pretty right? my huihui~
she cried in skype and so do I~ T^T
she played ukelele when in my birthday~ thank you~ love~
we usually skype when we r doin homework~ but nowadays she is so busy~ so i cant skype with her~ >.<

this aunty rarely skype~ luckily I took a picture~ haha!

the two rarely skype friend~ they skype each other even in the same house~cute~ ^^

No comments: