Sunday, March 18, 2012

miclifeisgreat-nightmare

I had a dream last night~ which made me into emo mood~
It starts with sweet patuo section with a 'i dunno who' guy~ Then, suddenly that guy was mad at me...then i go "tham" him lor~
How i know he just ignore me like Im a stranger..
And my friend likes him and go for him and he just respond to her and ignore me..for few days..
She is so happy that he ignored me~ And she just broke up with her boyfriend just to be with him..
which make me so mad till one day,I gave up and go away~
Then he chase after me but i was too mad that I broke up with him..
how hard he tried to pujuk me but I just refuse to forgive..
So my dream ends up with I broke up with my boyfriend(i dunno who)..
And I keep on telling myself in my dream to forgive him leh~ haha!
He seems nice in the dream...Its just I am a stubborn person..
Dont play with me mah~ I have no patient at all...

My friend in the dream is someone I know from here..which freak me out~ better dont happen in future la..

Dunno why I had this dream, Its so random~ I didnt watch any drama these days and I'd dream like that~ Apa la~~~ Hate it la...
Sweet dream ends with bad ending= nightmare!

So, in my real life, I want to point to my boyfriend that he is mine when I have one~ just like this picture~ ^^

Its YOU~! yes, Im pointing to you~

No comments: