Thursday, March 29, 2012

miclifeisgreat-irksome stuff

When I first saw this, I suddenly think I'm a crazy person... haha!

今天你是否有以下的刚绝? 【超过三条以上说明你压力很大,需要休息调整】
1. 不想工作;This is because Im lazy.
2. 想骂人;This is because I never shout to people, I want to try it one day~ haha
3. 想消失;Erm~ Im ok if Im lost in heaven.
4. 不想活了;Noway, we live for JESUS.
5.想过从高楼上跳下来;NEVER~ Be grateful, Human!
6.想独自旅行;I always LOVE travel~! but I takda MONEY~
7. 想抽人;This I not really understand. Cane people? sounds like torturing to me. No no no
8. 喝几杯;Lets Yamcha~!I want Chatime~
9.想把所有钱花光;Noooooo, Please dont happen to me forever.
10.想大喊;This is Fun.
11.抓住某个人猛亲;Opps, this is call Sweet. hehe
12.想世界末日;We never know when, so dont think about it.
13.想回到过去;I always do. I wanna to fix something.
14.想一个人独自徘徊在无人的地方。This is Cool but kind of scary though.

So the conclusion is, I'm not stressful. I am LAZY and CRAZY. haha ^^

See, I am really Crazy~ I study till I've mental problem~ haha


No comments: