And thanks my roommate for helping me alot always in this situation~
kalau tidak, saya sudah tak ada kat sini~haha~
And thanks for my ah yee too~
If dont have her help, i cant do anything by now~
My two ah yee really helped alot for me and my family life..
I always dont know how to face them because i know i owed them so much~
I wish I can do something for them in the future~
God really provide~
I'd been through a bad week ~
Cant believe Im all alone to face all these problems~
I always knows that we are facing these problems to grow up.
so, I Never Blame. Never Complain. Never Compare.
Girls are weak but we can do more than what we think we can.
I hate little girls, so i wont be one.
But unfortunately, guys like soft and gentle girls. Which saya takda~
I think thats why i cant get a boyfriend~
Tak Apa la. God knows me.
And one more things, I passed my teeth all last week.
Thanks Shobanaa for giving me in the last minute.
Love God that give me lucks always~
And actually i kind of like my lecturer leh.
I still having a good impression of her now.
I dunno in future la..haha~
I want to show the picture of my teeth that passed, but i havent clean it yet.. Hehe..
Still got those blackie spot on it now~ hehe~
and my days turn out to be Great now~
Be grateful, MIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment