Today I got lab, and I really dont want to talk about it.
And night, I went jatos to buy aisyah's present with komathi and shobanaa.
As shoby is hungry, we went dinner first.
I love this air mata kucing.
And its come from malaysia but I didnt see it anywhere in malaysia.=.=
Then, Shobanaa spent alot for the dinner that not worth it.
So she became mabuk already.
Haha~ Cutez~
Komo's style, Talk to my hand.
Shoby finally bought a backpack. And its in good quality.
And she loves it.^^
Then, I come back for my dinner.
Made by my roommate. Its taste and smell so good.
But I cant finish it as I dont have appetite.
I think Im not really feeling well.
My back is aching.
THen, we gathered at komo's room for wrapping Aisyah's present.
I decided to do a paper beg myself.
With the help of my roommate, it turns out to be so nice.
I really want it too~ Haha
Kind of boosting myself but I really think everyone can do a paper beg themselves.
So its nothing to boost of.
I just like the material of the black card and ribbon.
And the komo's idea of doing a price tag and shoby's idea of the writing.
Its so creative.
They really got talent.
I cant wait to have my happy meal.
I hope there got party hat so I can wear it.
I always want a mcdonald's party.
Cant wait~ ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment