Monday, May 21, 2012

miclifeisgreat- 8 simple steps

Not every man in this earth will do these 8 simple steps.
1. He will call you and ask when gonna meet you again.
2. He will keep his friday and Saturday night for you.
3.He will keep in touch with you everyday.
4.He will clarify himself as your boyfriend.
5.He will ask you not to couple up with others.
6.He will sleep at the same time with you.
7.He will tell you about his future.
8 He will say, I love you.

Be grateful when u got one.
But number 1 is kind of same with number3.
And number6 is kind of stressful for me, as I sleep ALOT.

I've known girls or guy dont appreciate their soul mate.
And they will be regret one day.

I will force my boyfriend(when I've got one) to do all these~
Haha!
Im a stubborn and evil girl.
Be aware of me.


No comments: