I dont have a private website already. So shit.
Getting more and more people to read my stupid boring blog.
which "Ba Boomed" me A lot!
I always heard someone talking about my blog.
Or they just told me that they read it.
But, I so shy already.
With my poor and rojak-style english and the stupid-ness stuff I wrote.
OMG.
But I dont want to leave my blog.
I left Xanga and alivenotdead already.
This is my third blog. So I really hate and lazy to get another blog.
So, I shall remove someone from my twitter.
(although there are only 9 followers. Haha!)
Im so sorry to do that.
Everyone needs some 'shout out' space.
I dont care if my church friend read it actually.
Because they have the same 'stupid-ness' with me.
Hehe~^^
I takda muka tengok already.
Im a MAD person.
No comments:
Post a Comment