Aisyah's 21st birthday~
We had a party in MCD Istana Plaza.
We just like 3 years old kids playing games and shouting for presents.
Its memorable party.
When I was kid, I always wanted a party like this.
Of course, now I dont want already la.
Since I've tried this kind of party already..Its enough for once. Haha~
This is the invitation. So cute~
Then, Of course, Our Photo sections.
This thingy, keep on high himself.
I kind of scare of this thing. Haha
Aisyah has her own place to sit. So far away from us.
She is the Queen that day~!
Then we had our games sections. I'd played the first game and its so embrassing.
I cant even burst the balloon with my butt.
My friend said my butt is too round in shape.
What la~~
She got second place for the music chair.
We had to dance chicken dance for punishments.
I was given alot of courage to stand beside him~ =.=
My waffle from my roommate~ Delicious.
Nice cake, from Harvest.
That two girls having fun in the playgroud. Cutez~
Our free gift. hehe
Our food.
This girl fell in love in Jco yogurt.
I fell in love with chatime~ ^^
These two girls chatting like they are discussing what scary things.
So big reactions. Haha~
So, Overall we had fun that night. ^^











No comments:
Post a Comment