Since that girl turned 21st this year, we decided to celebrate her birthday in bandung~
From Izah's recommendation, we chose to go Sugarush in jalan Broga~
Its a nice and beautiful place with low price(Rp 19k-39k) food.
Its famous of cakes and pancakes.
Its a nice place to take photo~
There has a wall full with lamp and light which turns to be a nice background for photos.
Beef baked rice and mocktail sugarush (with strawberry and lychee)..My dinner~ Delicious!
My banana rush pancake~ I miss it so much~
Chocolate something waffle. which I think its so nice too~
The table we sitting is number 21 which suits our birthday girl's age~
Birthday Cake, Red velvet. Recommended by Izah too~
Peanut butter Pancakes~ OMG~
I just wore a top with a short skirts and an aunty-style heels~
Why My head is so big which doesnt match with my body~? Haiz~
There got a leopard infront of their beautiful toilet.
I didnt took pictures in the toilet as the lighting is not really nice.
But the toilet is full of mirror. You can see every angle of yourself in the toilet.
Which I think Its a bit scary, I dont even look at the mirror.
And this pretty girl is now officially 21st. Happy birthday again~ ^^
Arghh~~ I miss the food there. And Im so HUNGRY now~


No comments:
Post a Comment