Saturday, September 28, 2013

EXO -my new love

Recently, really into a new boy group~
 EXO~

All of them are younger than me, 
but who cares as long as their songs are nice~ 
Hehe

Since they have 12 members of them~
This should be a long long one...LOL




Suho, the leader~My second favourite member~
He had been practiced for the longest period around 7years~
And he kinda love to dance girl dance~
And Huge love for his super bright smile~~~
Abit look like Super Junior's Siwon in the second pictures~ hehe


Kris, the leader of EXO-M plus picasso of the group
He is the tallest among the members too~
Kinda love his english accent though~ 
He always draw in his own unique style which is cute and adorable~



Chanyeol, The rapper and the vitamin~
Love his Super-Happy-Spirit~
Can influence the whole world with his cutest smile~
He got the innocent little boy face~
But he has the deepest sexiest voice ever~~ LOVE
And he is my friend's favourite member in the group~ LOL
plus he got scandal with baekhyun in the group~




Lay, The representive dancer in EXO-M
Love his powerful moves and those I dont understand looks~
I found that he is the most manly guy in this group~ LOL



Kai, The dancing machine~
 Love his smooth and sexy facial expression when dancing~
And always gonna show us his sexy shoulder~ LOL
And he is the friend of taemin 
And got scandal with D.O in the group~


Sehun, the maknae
turns to be my favourite group members~
Love his rainbow hair~ He always got the 发呆looks~ so cute!
He made me wanna dye my hair so much after graduate~
My black hair gonna gone someday~ T^T
Honestly, at first, I kinda dislike him due to his aegyo
But when I watch the MV, I really fall in love with his cool facial expression
Especially when he say about E-X-O~~
And now, I really wanna get hit by him (His famous aegyo move) 
I even put his voice as my alarm ringtone
Say Im crazy~ LOL

 Luhan, The little prince~
He is really cute~ 
and he is just one year younger than me~
Why is he looks so much younger than me~
I have to take care of myself already~
too old d~ LOL
He somehow looks like a deer in a cute way~
And he always drink my favourite drink, Bubble tea with Sehun~
So sweet~
Be honest, I really think they two kinda ~~~
but still love them both together~ 
OMO




Tao, the panda~
He know wushu~ and he is a chinese~
Super cool~
He really cool when he say yo~ok!
I made it as my notification ringtone~
Hehe




Xiumin, The highest notes vocal
I found that he is really got the innocent look
And really looks like wonder girls' sohee~ LOL




Baekhyun, The eyeliner lover
He is cute even without eyeliner~
Is ok to have smiling eyes~its cute enough~
As a future dentist, I really love the canine so much~ LOL



DO, the secret teller~
Always observe people with his big eyes~
And he always talks calmly which make he so charming~
Love this voice too~ really can sing well~
Can I duet with him~ 





Chen, the main vocalist of the group~
I thought he is a chinese since he called Chen( my surname)
But he turned out to be a korean which stay in overseas~
Nevermind, He still really cute
and he is a bad freestyle dancer as they say in the show~
Which make him even cuter~ LOL




Now really into them~
I know its kinda late
but still love their "GROWL" and "XOXO"
I know whats XOXO means through their song~
Say im stupid~ ^^

Gambateh EXO~ 
Hope to see you guys in future even more successful~
FIGHTING! 

When they are coming to Indonesia, Bandung~
But mostly only will go Jakarta~T^T

If they come bandung, I volunteer to be the tour guide~ 
Since, I've been here for 3years.
I know which hostel/house/hotel the best plus I know about transportation~
Of course, must depends on my holidays too~
LOL
Btw, Im having holidays from 11th of october till 16th!!! 
Cant wait to plan for holidays~
Defnitely will be an awesome holidays~ 
KInda out of topic~ LOL



No comments: