Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Running Man-How creative and wonderful ideas~

I've been watching Runningman since first episode~
They always never failed to impress me by their creative ideas!!

This episode really touches me so much~
The girl really lucky and really sweet of her~
I almost cried at the end of the show~ lol

The episode that I love the most is the superpower episode~
Its really cute and impressive!

Give applause to the person who in charge of the games~
And all the production team~
Really impressed me all the times~
I really love and enjoy this show so much
Because of the show, I released so much stress~
Keep it up!!

Love runningman forever~!!




I think I start to watch this show because of this guy~ 
Yoo Jae Suk~
I will always remember the episode he beated those guys by his own~
Which made my day up~
He really a hardworking and honest person
He also really care for his members too, including production team who follows him all along~
He is down to earth person!
Which makes everyone loves him~
Keep Fighting ~!! 
Love the animal picture of them all~ So cutez~~
I am an animal too~
Im a doggie~ LOL

They came to my KL ~~!!
OH no~
Im so sad but what can I do~
Im in Bandung all the times~
Why not they just come to bandung?
Here got alot of shopping malls and also beautiful volcano~
I recommend Kawah Putih~ My favourite place~
And also dont forget, Kampung Daun, a famous place to have indonesian cuisine~
And alot more~ 
Come come come to bandung~
Pray that dreams come true~ LOL
 Neomu michyeoseo~

Keep Fighting Runningman~
You guys made alot of people enjoy and in good mood the whole day~
With Love~ ^^

No comments: