Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This is my home sweet home for 2years more~ <3

Due to Im going to practical for my dental degree for 2years more, somewhere Bandung~~ I shirfted to a place nearer to the hospital. And having new housemates and which I found out they are really cute~
Kinda falling in love to them more and more now~ ^^

My room.. Its small but its full of everything I need~ 
Finally got my own space~!! ^^

Our house garden~ super love~~

Downstair view~
We have 2 guest rooms and car to be rent.
but of course candidates should be our friends~ 
Hehe

Upstair view~ I like the stair so much~ 

Our dining table and kitchen~
Small but its enough though~

One of my housemates, TWW,  love her random crazy-ness which driving me crazy too~ 
LOL

They are all so so pretty~~~!!!

Can see how crazy we are~ 

Family photo time~!

Recently, we are busy capturing the rat in our house~ its making us crazy~!
not long ago, I just heard my housemates shouting when Im writing this blog~! LOL

Gonna be serious for now
Since have to finish thesis and much more lab exam to go~!
Dentistry is not an easy course
Its my choice, and I have to finish it!!!

No comments: