As a human being, you will never gain respect from others.
All you got is people afraid of you and thats it!
You are Lazy, Childish, Bad tempered, Playing dirty, Pure Evil, Fake person.
All you have is power in these 5 years and just for student.
Believe or not, you will never gain respect from all of us.
You know why?
Because you never do your job properly and always giving excuses.
I know you are good at what you are doing.
Be honest, you did manipulate the person you dont like and delayed their works.
Even the right teeth, you can say its wrong.
And nobody will say a single word as they are scare of you.
I am so respect you. But you are really not professional as a lecturer.
I am just a student who is trying hard to cope with the life in indonesia.
If only indonesian people, be FAIR.
Our life here will be much more easier.
They just trying to take our money.
I wont recommend people to UNPAD anymore.
We pay more to study here and what we got are damn bad services.
They never respect us.
Even marking system is by quota, no matter how hard you tried, no luck means no good results.
Then they want us to pay more and more to retake the paper.
and failed us again.
I never hate this country when I first arrived.
Now I hated here so so much.
Not just me, is all of us.
If only, Fair, and you'll gain respect.
As we all know, you really good at what you are teaching.
I used to like you and respect you until now.
Just be fair and you'll gain respect.
Please, I beg you.
No comments:
Post a Comment