This is my first removable dental appliance~ havent finish polishing so its not blingbling yet~
Cant wait to finish it~
We decided to hav a fruit party but ended up we put in the tupper ware and eat the other days~ haha!
But I super happy looking at it~
Super delicious lor~
Bought a korean learning book but its in indonesian leh~ can learn both language~ not bad~ ^^
We finally have our little break for this semester.
We went to bandung for nice food and relax~
And, we went korean house~ btw, its not halal~
We had sotong pedas and deokboggi~
And our favourite, kimchi jiggae~~~
5 person trip~ we really had fun~
We never thought we will get a shot that hav all of us~
Im a self-cam master~
This troley is making the shopping center super noisy~ super weird floor the shopping center has~
I shouldnt wear short today, super fat leg and I showed it to everyone dy~
Regretting~
I super like this dress~ But abit appealing at the back, but I love it~
I really love this shirt~ but the price is way tooooo expensive~
So, just take picture for me to dream at night~
Lastly, our favourite shots of the day is our jump shots~
Like a bunch of crazy women keep jumping outside the restaurant~LOL~
Today, I spent rm150 leh~
The money that I kept by penny-pinching day by day~ finished just by a day~
No more outing for now~
Tomorrow, going to badminton lor~ yeah~ ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment