Saturday, November 3, 2012

miclifeisgreat- Leaving

I feel tired recently.
Because I think mostly my girl kind friend rely on me too much.
Is it im too 'man'.
They can just emo to me like expect me to 'pujuk' them.
Doing stuff like guys do.
Im not a guy, ok?

Believe me or not, I became 'man' after i came here.
And its kinda shocked me, when there is so many girly girl outside.
I was considered a girly girl in church and when i come here, Im the most manly girl of all.
Until I think, they treat me like a guy.
I am NOT!
Im just trying to survive here.
So please be more independent and yourself.
Thanks alot.

Too man, too man, too man until no man see me as a woman anymore.
OMG!

And for those, who leave their emotion to me.
I will pretend Im ok or I really Ok at first.
But my temper has the limitation too.

I really cant stand that person anymore.
I dont like people rely on me like I can do everything and they dont.
This is what my friend said to me.
And I think its true.

I miss my friends in malaysia which never burdened me.
We helped each other and we love each others~ 
Stand by my side always^^

No comments: