
This is our lab for this sem. OD.
We need to learn how is the teeth's inclination.
I find it quite fun but tiring too.
And all the teeth is real teeth~ so new to us~
After bandung trip, 2tiring people in the room.
Doing the online quiz which we found out that we actually can get 100%.
I think everyone got 100& for this quiz. Thank god.
And I look super tired~! Because I didnt got my Chatime this time~ sad~ T^T

This is what we did for our room.
2moro gonna ask the Pak Cik to help us hang on the wall.
Hehe
And, Im gonna sleep now.
These days, I found out that sleep super early at night and wake up super early in the morning is so nice.
I love how I reading God's words in the midnight~
I love pray to god for a better day~
I love watching PPS in the midnight and studying when I got mood.
This is the exam week so Im gonna study.
Most important thing is, I Love God!
I put HIM as my first place of everything.^^


No comments:
Post a Comment