My last paper to go..
Supposed to be today but the lecturer cancelled and changed it to tomorrow.
2moro morning, I will go survey with some regulars.
Why Im not the same group with the handsome regular guy~? SAD
Then go for the last paper which I think I really prepared for it.
Hopefully it ends well.
Then, I need to finish my bhbp presentation which I think is kinda difficult to find.
And I need to confirm the trip thingy with the transport guy and accomodation and the schedule.
Damn, Im scared.
And I cant wait to go trans studio.
We will going to have fun.
I know alot of ppl think its not fun there. But Im a childish person..So, I think Im gonna enjoy this.
I scare my selayang people wont be enjoying there, so i recommend them to other place.
My friend highly recommend me to go.
But I scare of animals, so its a NO to me.
Hehe^^

I dunno why my cheek is so red~I didnt put any effect on it, I just make it fairer..
And my eyebrow is so thick man...i didnt even draw a line on it..
And my face becoming chubby and more chubby now..OMG..haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment