Saturday, April 7, 2012

miclifeisgreat-unfair

I always think that is something unfair to me~

In a group, for the first time, I wil always comment or post something personal.
even there are somebody react to my post also.
As u know, Is our own group.
there are still someone telling me that this is official group. you cant do this or cant do that.
that someone is few people. Of coz some of them ownselves still posting personal stuff and some of them did what they said.

So lastly, I learnt my lesson, I never try to comment anything or post in a group discussion.
I will just comment base on the questions asked.

Except my school official group and my school gang group.
Its funny that, my old friends group is more serious than my school official group.
We can just having fun and teasing each other in our own official class group.

And guess what, For now, Everyone is posting something personal.
Even on the wall of the group.

Ok~ I admits I am angry for this. But nevermind.
Different people always got different treats.
This is the nation's rule.
But this is not the bible's rules.
I've got used to it since very long time ago.

I bring this up here because it is still unfair.

No comments: