Friday, September 21, 2012

miclifeisgreat- Cute couple

Today I was alone in the room as my roommate went bandung.
Leaving me alone.
But Im not totally alone as a cute AB-bloodtype girl came and talk talk talk.
Always having fun listening to her stories.
She is just so cute and funny.

I love seeing she with her bf~
They are so so sweet~
Always holding hands while walking, but mostly we saw her scolding her bf..
Haha. but in a cute way la~
I like how her bf care bout her when she in trouble.
They are just so cute together~~~

We talked for so long from I started to cook my porridge till done till I finished it.
From her mad mad mad aunt to something scary and to her cousin and so on.
Its fun stories and the weird part is, I always learn something from her stories.
Just like our princess, lowlow


She always in this kind of funny mode~ abit crazy too~ lol

I found out that I really didint take much pictures with her~
Nex time I shall take more with her~ she got nice body and super pretty~

SWEET~ ^^

No comments: