Friday, June 8, 2012

miclifeisgreat- Up-to-date

Today, we had an online exam. Alot of people got bad results today which I dunno why. 66.7 is my marks. But the highest is only 71%. Can u imagine how hard it is~ OMG~


First time ever, I studied in library. Kind of nice. Mayb I should try studying there.^^

Today we went to movie and dinner in jatos. And these two lovely friends wore the same colour t-shirt with long jeans, sneakers, black beg and even tied a pony tail.
They are just so SWEET~ ^^

Ah Soh, Our new recovered beauty. But her specs always fell down. Haha!

That girl looking at me at first, which I dont know why. Kind of nice candid though~

Cant see really clear about her Pink-Princess Plaster.
She is trying to kill me with the fork. How brave~! haha

This is the movie we watched.
I kind of enjoy the movie but I just dislike Vampire.
I watched the whole movie by covering my whole face with my sweater.
I just too scare of those kind of scary stuff.
And remember, Do not humanize your enemy. haha!

I didnt have nice sleep for 2nights. Finally got to sleep nicely today.
Hope I got a nice dream, instead of scary dream.
I had a dream about vampire previous days back.
I really dont know why since I never watch any vampire drama or movie before that.
WEIRD~

I seriously got homesick now.
I wanna buy air-ticket already. 
Pray hard that we can go back after no lab, and pray for my exams too. 
For a fair and nice results this time. 

I'm jealous of the people who get to see you everyday.
那些能天天见到你的人,真让我羡慕嫉妒恨。


No comments: