― Natalia Kills
Maybe you should eat make-up, just so that you can be pretty on the inside too.”
― Taylor E. Bennet
“She didn't care that people called her a bitch. 'It's just another word for feminist,' she told me with pride.”
― Gayle Forman, If I Stay
“Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman's got to hold on to.”
― Stephen King, Dolores Claiborne
I was shocked when I saw these quotes. Haha.
But its true, isnt it?
For me, Bitches are not bad.
They are trendy, smart, funny, party lover and mostly rich and pretty girls.
They are just who they are. Dont blame them for being one.
They are not that evil. They just different from ordinary girls.
Of course, I dont have the quality of becoming one. So, Dont count me in. Haha.
I think sometimes just because ordinary girls jealous they cant be one.
Being who you are is the best! Just dont become evil, ok?
The baby damn cute, isnt it? OMG

No comments:
Post a Comment