You dont really want to see your loves one married with others..
Dont be regret~
A girl who has a guy best friend for years.
But the girl has a boyfriend which is really stable relationship.
Mayb at last, the girl will marry her boyfriend this time.
And what the girls dont know is, her best friend love her not just as a friend.
And her best friend make a decision that leaving her is good to himself and her.
This make the girl cried for so hard and hurt her so much.
But she cant do anything.
What her best friend dont know is, she loves him as much as he does.
I cant imagine if I will lost my best friend one day.
I understand the pain.
It hurts so much as u love them so much..
so, choose either confess or just dont say anything at all forever.
But I believe that one day, everything will be alright.
I believe best friend can be forever.
Its just need some time.
Gambateh~~~^6
No comments:
Post a Comment