Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day~

This tuesday is valentine's day..
youth fellowship taught those kids some lesson about the relationship..
mostly boys like pretty girls, girl likes mature guys..
boys cares bout feeling, and girls cares about money and responsible..
this is the differences..

For me, I prayed my mr. right to GOD..
I always pray that my mr. right to be a person who loves GOD, loves people and loves me..
A person who cares for me and can communicate with me (as im an alien to most human)..
A person who can protect me and funny(very important element)..
For appearance, I just want a guy who looks really happy..i think nice teeth plays an important role here too~
No age limits, weight limits and height limits..but i usually notice tall and thin guy first la..haha!

But I always thought I can accept someone younger than me..
And I actually CANT..
Mayb its true that same age girls always more mature than the same age boys..
Mayb what I meant for " younger" means their thinking, not age gua..
I always wonder what kind of guy that God prepared for me.. Hope is a nice guy~^^

Btw,I dont want to involve in any relationship now..
Im not that kind of person who can study and patuo at the same time..
Im totally Not..From my life experiences..

I want to concentrate on my study and im gonna nailed it!
Alot to be done this year..
New semester gonna starts soon..
God please be with me always..Love you~
Love all my family, relatives and friends too~

Happy Valentine's Day~

For those who have the lovers, tell them how much he/she meant to you..
For those who are single and have a crush on someone, tell your crush about your feeling bravely..Dont scare of being rejected because at least you know the answer..if you never try, you'll never know..
For those who are single and dont have any crush yet, wait patiently and god will prepare one for you..and enjoy your single life now~! (Im in this category, SAD~haha~)
For everyone, tell your loves one that you love them...

No comments: