Friday, January 24, 2014

My Own Birthday Party~~

Finally, first time ever, we celebrated my birthday~
I was so stress to celebrate with them~
But I was so touched by their sincerity~
Feeling love all around me again~!!! 
Love them~

Fantastic 4

Me and my deb~ She is so pretty and sexy~~~fuyoh~





Too many pictures with her~ keep on spamming me all the night~ Haha



So touching my ibu bought a cake for me~
Just to cut with me~
Kinda love her more now~ <3 p="">

We are all different races but we love each other~~



My fantastic present~!!

This is a guy who I never afraid of~ 
A cockcroach kind of man~
who can live in anywhere alone~
Its a compliment actually~
haha!

My love sent from malaysia~
I wanted a guitar so badly and I finally got it!!!
Thanks so much~


I had a great night~ Love everyone of them~~ 

No comments: