Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Outing again~

I admit I went out too much until almost broke..
Hope my money is enough until end of the month~
But its really FUN~
Have a nice food, little of red wine and little window shopping~
I just enjoy those little moments~

This is red wine +fruit punch..I really love it~ And its really cheap too
That restaurant actually not bad..
The food is special spanish food and they have performance every saturday~ 

I just love black dress~ but cant really see my body shape though~ OMO



More and more self-cam~
She will always hide behind me whenever we take pictures~ haha

I always love cake~ But have to stop having it awhile since im almost broke~ T^T


She keep on taking this flowers~ so funny but cute~

My black plain new shirt~ really plain too..

I finally got my new purse...its really simple and plain..but i love it~ ^^


It said, "One Beer, One World of Friends" ..LOL

Im totally love drinking alcohol but...I wont let myself getting drunk..
as bible said~
I know~
Im a boring person..
but I dont care...Its for my own good too~
BLUEK~ 

No comments: