I came back on 7th of july..
And right after I arrived, my dad, mum and aunt brought me to see my grandmum's and family~
My cousin is becoming handsome after graduate..
At night, we all went to sing karaoke~
I sang alot~ so nice~ haha!
But the thing is, we finished at two and I have to wake up at 7am the next day..
I have to help my aunt to sell food~
Fortunately, we sold all the food at 10am
and rush back, to house.
After i got ready, me and princess went to karaoke again ...
and had my sushi zanmai as dinner~hooray~
somemore, princess almost wanna buy me a handphone which made me so touched~ ^^
tuesday, korean house for delicious korean food~ its princess's bf treat~ touching~
wednesday, a day most relaxing. abit of housework and choir day.
thursday, helping out my sister in kindergarten..nothing much to do though..
friday, help my aunt to cook and 'despicable me2' at night~ and had my tomyam~ hooray~
Saturday as usual, helped my aunt to cook and went to church the whole day..been the helper singer for so many times~ so stress
Sunday, morning, wake up at 5.30am to help my aunt to sell food and of course, church time~
my favourite time~ again helper singer and pianist!! omg~ super stress~
then monday, went jogging with huihui~ helping her in cleaning up her room~ haha! night in sushi king~
today, helping my aunt to cook wantan~ and practicing piano since im becoming pianist this week again~
I've been stress in my first week of holidays~ please be nice to me~ T^T
but i felt very happy seeing my friends and family~
Been missing them so much~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment