Thursday, March 28, 2013

Self-cam day~ woohoo~

Last saturday, I went shopping with this girl,ah yoong~ 
She wanted to buy her birthday dress which is on june~
She love self-cam and I love self-cam too~
Consequently, we both took alot of self-cam that day~ LOL

*sorry for alot of self-cam pic*


I love this dress alot~ very elegant and nice~ Its only rm80+

We both love this dress but its too tight~
If you dont have a nice figure, better dont try it~

She actually took alot of self-cam in the fitting room
Made me waited outside for so long~

This dress unreasonably made her boobs look bigger~ 
Both of us keep on finding the reason~ lol

A lot of pic, I just closed my eyes~ I dont know why~~
I just simply wear that day that I even wore slippers~ hehe

Greek-style dress for my friend's wedding~ 
But i dislike the back~ very obvious can see the panty lines~
But its very goddess-ish~

There is blue one~

This pic I look so naked~ But i like it because I look so thin~ hehe

Ok~ This dress is abit sexy~ But I just love it~ 
If my future boy love my sexy look, I think I'll just go for it~ 
I love sexy style now~ But not in the extreme way of course~




We found out the light in the ZARA fitting room is so nice~ 
So, self-cam time~hehe

I was waiting for her to take the pic so I can start to eat it~ 
I dont know I look so desperate~lol

I love this pic~
because I look nice in the mirror or outside the mirror~ LOL
The dress is so romantic and elegant~
I wish ah yoong dare to wear it on her birthday party~
Please wear it~~ ^^

Will never stop self-cam, I think~

No comments: