Friday, December 28, 2012

miclifeisgreat- kim jaejoong's mini solo album

I was very excited when I saw the news about my dear  jaejoong is going to release a mini solo album on january which is my birthday month~

And I was getting more excited when he decided to release on 17th of january which is my birthday~!!
This really made my day~
He is really talented and hilarious~ really wanna to be his friend lor~ will be so proud then.lol
Support him~!!!
He is Kim Jae Joong~!!!

Its christmas and just a random idea of sneaking our middle of the night~ Its super late and stressful because of exams and we had fun that night~
Nobody is drunk or die la~ so dont misunderstood~ lol
btw, its my second time to a pub and drink heneiken...Its true~

for a long time, roommate shot~ i always have prety friends~
why im the only one not pretty~~~~~

Its exam period~
we are all in stress mode~
pray hard

No comments: