Tuesday, August 7, 2012

miclifeisgreat- Video making~

First time ever, I try doing a video~ 
Kind of fun and tiring~
The tiring part is you need to concentrate choosing and adjusting the pictures.
And be careful while doing it~ 
Believe me~ Cuz I did accidentally deleted or changed the setting of the videos which made me doing it again and again and again~
Luckily, its kinda nice to see when its done~ 

Im using Window Live Movie Maker to do it~
Its very simple editing it~ You can browse video or pictures and have captions in them~

After finished, the headache part is uploading it~
The scary part is, you trying to upload it in the morning and guess what?
In the night, It is still UPLOADING!!!
I almost gave up on uploading it~ 
At last, I had it Done~!

Its a suprise for our beautiful Princess~
I love the back part of the video~
But still Im too shy to show you guys~ 
So, If you wanna see, depends on your luck~ haha
I wonder who are the 6 viewers watched the video once i uploaded before I changed it to unlisted~
Shocked me~~~~
Its just a video for our beloved friend~ 
So its actually none of anyone business~ haha!^^ 

I love you guys~ And you guys are just like family to me~ <3 p="p">

No comments: