Cause the truth is, many of these other religions do do better, but here is my point. Christ is not a religion, Christianity is not about what you can do, it’s about what Christ has done. Religion is two letters – DO. Christianity is four letters – DONE. I can’t do anything for my God that will make me acceptable to Him, it’s only by His grace, that’s getting what I don’t deserve that I can serve Him. I love Him because I want to, not because I have to. If love was an obligation than we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I wouldn’t be laying down my life for this thing called Love. This person called God. This love from above is what gives me the strength to go on. I am weak. God is strong. God is right. I am wrong. I am dirt. He is Spirit. I am human, and my pain, God knows He hears it. God knows He hears it, my flesh cries out from my spirit.
by Jaeson Ma
I like it so much..
God is my everything. Im not really a sharing person but I tell him everything in my life.
I like telling people bible stories. This is because I want people to feel and get the love from GOD.
Alot of people will think christian is too spiritual, fell too deep in a 'religion'. This is because they havent felt the love from GOD.
and our responsibility is to spread god's love to the world.
I love GOD. And this is why i love everyone. And this is also why i want everyone to know about GOD and believe in HIM~ Only God's love can cure our pain. Dont worry, Just believe! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment