I watched the drama "How I Met Your Mother" in this whole week...i almost finish all season6 already...
In this movie, there are 5 best friends...
there is a tradition of them...INTERVENTION..is a tradition that others confront for the weakness of one of them..
Its a so so cute tradition...I love their friendship so much~ ^^
After this intervention,they still love each others...im so envy of this~
They influence others easily as friends always do... But we should know what is right or what is wrong~
Got one bad influence they all really addicted in is smoking~ but they all really try to stop together...is so sweet~ haha~ ^^
Although there are crazy sexual life in this drama...but Ignore all those, this drama is so AWESOME~
especially Barney Stinson with his catchphrase and own rule for his Games~ Love Him~!!
I need to confront myself for my routine in this whole study week...i really so so regret~
My routine everyday~
Every morning around 7am,first thing in my mind is "today,I shall finish this chapter"
then,i went out to my table full of my books,sit there and watch movies or dramas with breakfast..after that,i started abit of slides..then i back to my movies again..
12pm=lunch time, definitely i will run to my room and ask my roommates, "where to eat?"
then we went lunch...after lunch, i should be start my study, but then, i went to sleep~ great~==
6pm wake up and guess what? i ask my roommate again the same question and have my dinner of course...
around 8pm only i start to study~ but then, my friends starting to online on that time..so of course,we will chat..chat and chat until late..
after that,only i start to study...study until 2am...and i will find myself quickly fall asleep on my bed...==
So the whole week, i finished 3dramas,7movies...one of the drama,i finished 5seasons...
my study? i have no face to tell...haha~

What a great study week for myself~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment