Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Blind Side....

This Story is based on a true story. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
I started to burst into tears in the beginning of the movie.
very super inspring and courageous movie...
everyone,please watch it...I am seriously thoughtfully sincerely giving my compliment to this.

this is the letter written by the hero in the beginning of the movie:
[i looked and i see why,
why paused,why flows,why many white people.
Teachers do not know that i hav no idea of anything they talking about.
I do not want to listen to anyone especially to my teachers
They are giving me homeworks and expecting me to do the problems on my own.
i have never done any homework i my life
i go to the bathroom,look in the mirror and say:" This is not Michael Oher."]

He is so lonely,unassited,homeless young man!!!
No one tell him what to do next, No one tell him where to go, No one sit or walk beside him, No one tell him what is his virtue;
But god is just too wonderful...he sent an angel to bring him home, to provide him warm house/family, to give him his first ever own room/bed, to tell him what to to next or how to do his best, to tell him....he is Michael Oher!!!

In the movie,i like these sentences...
"Courages are a hard thing to fit in,
you can have courage based under dumb idea or mistakes
but that supposed not to question of adults
or your couach or your teachers
because they made mistakes too
maybe they know best,maybe they're not
that depends on who you are,where you come from
that at least,one of 600guys(from a poem) think about giving up and enjoy whats the other side.
I mean, Value deaf -that pretty sort of stuff
thats why courages are tricky
shdnt or shd do whatever others telling you to
sometimes you dont even know why or how you doing something
I mean,every fool can have courage,
but honour, thats the real reason why you do something or dont
the key is, who you are and who you want to be
If you die to try something important,
you can get both courage and honour
and thats pretty good.
I think thats right thing to do is you should hold by courages
and try for honour.
and maybe you will appreciate the things people telling you to do...
i will always do..."

this is not all from what he said in the movie...i just try to copy out the meaning in it...^^

yeah...im fully charged!! i am gonna hit the trail !!! to the next destination,my future.....

No comments: